Whether attending an event at The Classic Center, seeking a convenient, safe place to park while working or shopping in Downtown Athens, Georgia or looking for a great place to tailgate during University of Georgia (UGA) home games, the parking deck at The Classic Center has a spot for you!
- Four separate entrances/exits
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- Well-lit areas, including pedestrian walkway
- Game Day plans offered during UGA football season
- Drive up sales are available on UGA football Saturdays. First come first served. No single game reservations
- Convenient location in Downtown Athens, near campus
Ticket in and ticket out:
- Take ticket at entry gate and keep the ticket with you
- Pay at automated pay station before returning to your car
- Insert paid ticket at exit gate
Ticket in and credit card out:
- Take ticket at entry gate
- Insert ticket at exit gate then insert credit card to pay
Credit card in and credit card out:
- Insert credit card at entry gate
- Insert same credit card at exit gate
Note: No ticket is required
New Daily Parking RatesNote: Credit Cards Only - No Cash Accepted
- First 30 Minutes - Free
- Each Additional Hour - $1.50
- $8 Max (24 hours)
- $70 per month. 24 hours / 7 days access, except on UGA football home games.
- Automated monthly billing
- Bus Parking (Not for Classic Center Events) - $60 per bus, per day. Email must be sent in advance.
- Bus Parking (For Classic Center Events) - Contact the Event Organizer for details.
Special Veterans Gameday Parking
Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients, former Prisoners of War, Pearl Harbor Survivors and Purple Heart Recipients, whose vehicles display the Special license plate issued by the Georgia Department of Transportation are exempt from payment at The Classic Center only on the day of Home Games. Registered Owners must be in the vehicle.
For additional information please contact by phone at 706-357-4400 or by email.