Whether attending an event at The Classic Center, seeking a convenient, safe place to park while working or shopping in Downtown Athens, Georgia or looking for a great place to tailgate during University of Georgia (UGA) home games, the parking deck at The Classic Center has a spot for you!
- Four separate entrances/exits
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- Well-lit areas, including pedestrian walkway
- Gameday plans offered during UGA football season
- Drive up sales are available on UGA football Saturdays. First come first served.
- Convenient location in Downtown Athens, near campus
Daily Parking Rates
Note: Credit Cards Only - No Cash Accepted
Ticket in and credit card out:
Credit card in and credit card out:
*Some events pre-purchase parking for their attendees. Please check with your event planner.
We are currently accepting Monthly Parking Applications
Click Here for application access.
Upgrade to a premium package for extra perks such as Game Day access and the ability to park on any level of the deck!
If you had a Game Day Season Parking Package last year, please check your email for updates.
If you did not have a parking package last year, please check back in June for more updates regarding The Classic Center's Game Day Season Parking Packages.
2022-2023 UGA home games:
Saturday, September 10: UGA vs. Samford
Saturday, September 24: UGA vs. Kent State
Saturday, October 8: UGA vs. Auburn
Saturday, October 15: UGA vs. Vanderbilt
Saturday, November 5: UGA vs. Tennessee
Saturday, November 26: UGA vs. Georgia Tech
When does the deck open?
If a game starts before 1:00 p.m., the parking deck opens at 8:00 a.m.
If a game starts between 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., the parking deck opens at 10:00 a.m.
If a game starts after 4:00 p.m., the parking deck opens at 12:00 p.m.
The Classic Center has residential parking agreements with the following entities. If you are a resident of one of the below, please request parking directly through your apartment's management team.
Eclipse on Broad
Joiner & Associates
- For questions relating to gameday parking, RV/Bus parking, or monthly parking, please contact Brandon Stroud at 706.357.4400 or Brandon@ClassicCenter.com.
- For other inquiries, please contact us by phone at 706.201.8194 or by email at Parking@ClassicCenter.com.
- Parking Packages 2021-22
- Parking Cancellation
- Update Information Form
- Bus Parking Request
- Residential Parking Application
- Parking Receipt Request
- Parking Refund Request
- Replacement Cards/Decals
- Parking Deck Map