Golden Ticket Raffle Information
The Classic Center Cultural Foundation is selling 500 golden tickets to support its mission of providing culinary, performing, and visual arts scholarships to students throughout Northeast Georgia. Be one of five lucky winners by purchasing your golden ticket today!
The five winning raffle tickets will be drawn on February 1, 2020 at the Athens Wine Weekend Gourmet Dinner. Raffle ticket buyers are eligible to win multiple prizes with the purchase of multiple raffle tickets. Winners do not need to be present at the Gourmet Dinner to win. Please note that if you purchase a golden raffle ticket online, your contact information will be added to a hard raffle ticket for the golden raffle ticket drawing.
Rules and Guidelines
- Trip winners will only be eligible to take trips planned by Cultural Foundation staff; trip expenses are only covered by the winning prize if included in the original itinerary. Trips will include a single hotel room for up to two people based on the preplanned Cultural Foundation itinerary. Additional charges will apply to expenses or activities outside of the itinerary.
- If flights are included in your prize package, please note that only the flights that are preplanned for the trip will be included in your package. If the trip includes flights in the prize package, please note that economy/main cabin seating for two will be provided on a predetermined group flight. All changes or seat upgrades will be done at the expense of the attendee(s). All flights included with travel will include roundtrip airfare to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport. Transportation to and from the Atlanta airport will also be included from The Classic Center in Athens. In the event the winner is not local, the Cultural Foundation is not responsible for cost incurred for travel to get to Athens or any other travel costs that are separate from the group.
- Tickets to any series events cannot be exchanged for other event tickets.
- The Full Bottle ticket package for Athens Wine Weekend includes two standard hotel nights at the event’s partner hotel and must be claimed no later than two months before the event.
- Winner of the Lake Burton week’s stay will be responsible for the cleaning fee.
- Raffle ticket buyers are eligible to win multiple prizes with the purchase of multiple raffle tickets.
- Winners do not need to be present at the Gourmet Dinner to win. If winners are not present, they will be notified by Cultural Foundation staff during the week following Athens Wine Weekend.