A World-Class Corporate Meeting Planner in Athens, GA
Make Your Corporate Meeting Event A Rousing SuccessThe Classic Center brings together state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled customer service in a venue that features new and modern spaces perfectly paired with restored historical structures. Connected by five major highways and convenient to two interstates that link Athens to the Atlanta and Greenville-Spartanburg International airports, The Classic Center is the perfect fit for a successful event in a location like no other. If you need a corporate meeting planner in Athens, GA, we're the ideal fit. We are a flexible and unique venue with the accommodations needed to host events of all sizes. Whether you are planning a large expo or a small team-building event, you can count on our service-minded team members to help you make it a success.
What To Expect From The Classic Center
We are well aware of how essential it is to be flexible, especially when hosting events. Fortunately, our facility contains plenty of rooms and features designed to make any event burst to life. We have a breathtaking facility, and our team members work tirelessly to make it work for our guests. We also recognize that no two events are alike and that flexibility is needed on that front. As a customer of The Classic Center, you will have access to:
- 56,000 square foot exhibit hall that can accommodate up to 275 ten feet by ten feet booths.
- A Grand Hall with banquet seating for 3,000 and theatre seating for 6,000
- An 8,000 square feet atrium
- A flexible space including 35 rooms to accommodate general sessions, break-outs, and social events
- A 2,100-seat performing arts theatre
- Over 2,800 hotel rooms in Athens, including 600 new rooms
- Located in downtown Athens, Georgia, with 150 unique dining, shopping, and entertainment options
- COMING SOON: 5,500 seat arena
We know how important brand recognition is. So, we have provided our guests with plenty of opportunities to splash their brand on a built-in stage complete with production capabilities for presentations and keynote addresses. We have a ballroom, exhibit hall, and plenty of meeting rooms designed to help you get the most out of your event. Additionally, we offer:
- Wi-Fi: We have a robust Wi-Fi system that stretches throughout our building – with no dead zones. We also have an online app that keeps you up to date on the latest The Classic Center news.
- Lactation Room: We believe it is essential to provide accommodations to mothers, so we offer a private and comfortable lactation room for nursing mothers.
- Sanitation Equipment: During the pandemic, we implemented a series of measures and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests. This includes a GBAC STAR performance-based system.
Art: We are a cultural and artistic center. So, we have plenty of art adorning our walls, which will give your guests something to do during their downtime.
We Offer Three Distinct Rates for Corporate Events
We want to ensure you can have your event at The Classic Center. We have affordable rates in several tiers because we understand that not every company or non-profit is the same. For instance, our convention rate extends to events that have more than 200 individuals sleeping in hotels. The not-for-profit rate only extends to non-profit organizations. Our standard rate is for all other events.
Contact The Classic Center Today
The Classic Center aims to enhance and improve the quality of life of those living in Athens-Clarke County through cultural, civic, and social events. We also strive to generate a positive economic impact on the community, helping it to grow organically. We also pledge to provide unparalleled support throughout your event, guaranteeing it will be a success. Contact us today to get started.