MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
A World-Class Meeting Planner in Athens, GA
Make Your Meeting Event A Rousing Success
The Classic Center combines state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled customer service in a venue that perfectly combines new and modern spaces with restored historical structures. The Classic Center is the perfect fit for a successful event in a location like no other, connected by five major highways and convenient to two interstates that link Athens to the Atlanta and Greenville-Spartanburg International airports. We're the ideal fit if you need a meeting in Athens, GA. We are a flexible and unique venue with the necessary accommodations to host events of all sizes. Whether planning a large expo or a small team-building event, you can count on our service-minded team members to help you succeed.
What To Expect From The Classic Center
We know how essential it is to be flexible, especially when hosting events. Fortunately, our facility contains plenty of rooms and features designed to make any event burst to life. We have a breathtaking facility, and our team members work tirelessly to make it work for our guests. We also recognize that no two events are alike and that flexibility is needed. As a customer of The Classic Center, you will have access to the following:
- 56,000 square foot exhibit hall can accommodate up to 275 ten feet by ten feet booths.
- A Grand Hall with banquet seating for 3,000 and theatre seating for 6,000
- An 8,000 square feet atrium
- A flexible space including 35 rooms to accommodate general sessions, break-outs, and social events
- A 2,100-seat performing arts theatre
- Over 2,800 hotel rooms in Athens, including 600 new rooms
- Located in downtown Athens, Georgia, with 150 unique dining, shopping, and entertainment options
- COMING SOON: 8,500-capacity arena
We know how important brand recognition is. So, we have provided our guests with plenty of opportunities to splash their brand on a built-in stage, complete with production capabilities for presentations and keynote addresses. We have a ballroom, exhibit hall, and meeting room to help you get the most out of your event. Additionally, we offer the following:
- Wi-Fi: Our robust Wi-Fi system stretches throughout our building – with no dead zones. We also have an online app that updates you on the latest The Classic Center news.
- Lactation Room: We believe it is essential to provide accommodations to mothers, so we offer a private and comfortable lactation room for nursing mothers.
- Sanitation Equipment: During the pandemic, we implemented a series of measures and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests. This includes a GBAC STAR performance-based system.
Art: We are a cultural and artistic center. So, we have plenty of art adorning our walls, giving your guests something to do during their downtime.
We Offer Three Distinct Rates for Events
We want to ensure you can have your event at The Classic Center. We have affordable rates in several tiers because we understand that not every company or non-profit is the same. For instance, our convention rate extends to events with more than 200 individuals sleeping in hotels. The not-for-profit rate only extends to non-profit organizations. Our standard rate is for all other events.
Contact The Classic Center Today
The Classic Center aims to enhance and improve the quality of life of those living in Athens-Clarke County through cultural, civic, and social events. We also strive to generate a positive economic impact on the community, helping it to grow organically. We also pledge to provide unparalleled support throughout your event, guaranteeing it will be a success. Contact us today to get started.